All clients need to provide their credit card information in order to hold their appointment. The information is securely encrypted and stored, and your card will not be charged, unless we need to enforce the 24 hour policy.
- First time clients must fill out a health history form.
- We ask all clients to arrive 10 min early in order to start their appointment on time.
- If our clients arrive late, our therapists will still end on time. The cost of the session will be the same as what was originally booked.
- We have a 24 hour rescheduling/cancelation policy. Wether you are rescheduling or not, our therapist won’t be able to work if we are not given enough time to fill the appointment. This policy insures that their time is valued and respected just as much as yours.
- Call to cancel/reschedule within less than 24 hours: pay the full amount of your session, unless we are able to reschedule with a different client with the amount of time you provided.
- If you have any allergies or contraindications, please let us know in advance.